Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awesome at the Awards

Austin did so well at the awards assembly other day!  Very PROUD of him!  There were quite a few children receiving awards for different achievements.  Everyone clapped and all the proud and happy parents were there to cheer on and support their children.  It was really quite a great sight to see! :)

Austin received an award for "For always following the Tribes Agreement!".  He attends a school that follows certain rules and standards that make it a "Tribes School".  It is a wonderful program and we are so glad Austin is part of this excellent school!

WELL DONE BUDDY!  WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :) OXOXOXOXOXOX

All the best! *HUGS* to all! :)

4 comments:

Victoria said...

How neat! Congratulations, Austin!

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Congratulations Austin! It's so wonderful that you were able to be there to support him...I know that the awards assemblies my parents were at were so much more special than the ones they didn't make it to.

Victoria said...

Did I seriously not comment on this? That's so weird...

Anyway, I'm absolutely tickled for Austin and for you, too! I expect to see amazing things out of him in the future. :)

I have a question for you too, when you have time. You may or may not be able to offer insight but you're the first person I thought of to ask.

Victoria said...

How are you guys? It's been a little while since your last update and I was thinking of you. I hope the school year is going well!