Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Facing Autism in New Brunswick

There is a blog I have been following for quite some time.  I encourage all parents to please read this blog "Facing Autism in New Brunswick".  It is very informative and extremely heartfelt.  It is written by a wonderful father fighting for his exceptional son, Conor, and others with autism.  Just read his pledge on his page and it will touch your heart!  He is an articulate warrior!

I asked permission to post this link to my page so people could read about what Conor, his family and others endure everyday.  It is so different from my son's stories, and frankly, I do not think that the media puts enough of these realities of autism out there.  Mr. Doherty, thank you for letting me publish this link and I implore anyone reading this to please go to the blog and read the posts.  It is so important that awareness covers the entire spectrum!  Thank you!

http://autisminnb.blogspot.ca/2014/05/conors-3rd-tonic-clonic-grand-mal.html

All the best!

2 comments:

Judy Whatilivefor said...

His poor family. My brother never struggled with seizures and I can't imagine how hard that must be for them, on top of dealing with autism.

Mommie that Gets It said...

Hi Judy,

I could not agree more. These are exceptional families!

All the best! :)