Monday, September 7, 2015

Queen, AC/DC, Rival Sons, Ike & Tina and the List Goes On

We bought an iPod shuffle for Austin for his Birthday this summer.  He LOVES music!  All kinds of music, a lot like me.  My Dad was always playing all kinds of music as I grew up and I loved it!  (Okay, not Willie Nelson, sorry Dad.)  Austin has the same love of music! I think it is great!

He loaded his iPod the other day and played it in my truck.  I dropped him off at school and let it continue to play.  Ike & Tina, Rival Sons, AC/DC and Queen (Austin's favourite) all playing in the truck.  AWESOME!  He also likes The Who, Aretha Franklin, Elvis and various new artists, except Justin Bieber, he is not a fan.  I am so happy to see Austin loving music so much and he is always open to listen to new things I play for him.  He has no problem saying what he likes and what he doesn't.  Austin smiling and singing along to the music, without a care in the world, it is a beautiful sight to see! :)

All the best!  *HUGS*

No comments: