Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Promote the Positive

Tink contacted me after she read my blog post from yesterday.  She said to make a chart that would focus on the positive, and not to use xs because they are negative.  Instead, she suggested stickers for achieving a realistic goal.  Kaleigh LOVES stickers!  So today I am going to do up a chart that will have goals for the kids.  Nothing too complicated.  Thanks for the advice Tink!  Once again, I appreciate your input!  LOVE YA' TONS!

*HUGS*

4 comments:

Judy Whatilivefor said...

That sounds like a great plan...my 2 year old is so motivated by stickers and gets so excited when he earns one.

Good luck! Hope it works well for you and Kaleigh.

Mommie that Gets It said...

Thanks Judy! They are both doing well with the system.

Hope you are well!

*HUGS*

:) Heather

Evey's Creations said...

Thinking of you guys today and tomorrow! My peanut and I dyed our hair blue, and we are lighting up our house blue as well. <3 ::hugs::

Mommie that Gets It said...

Thank you Wunkie's Mommy! :)