Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

Austin's Granddad and Nana came over for a spontaneous visit this morning.  I had called my Dad to wish him a Happy Father's Day and figured he would be golfing (he usually tries to on Father's Day), which he was just finishing when I called.  I spoke to him on the phone and he and my Mum came over.  I was very happy to see them both as I do not get to see them enough.

On this Father's Day, I got a special treat, to see my Dad, who I adore, who I miss, who I love dearly and who I wish I got to see more!  I treasure and love my Mum for she has always been there for me when my own Mother was not, and when, and since, she walked away from my life almost 8 years ago, my Mum has helped with that loss and pain a lot!  I am very blessed to have my parents and Austin and Kaleigh are blessed to have them for Grandparents!

Happy Father's Day to you Dad!  Love you very much!

All the best! *HUGS*

No comments: