Thursday, June 13, 2013

"I Spread My Wings"

"I Spread My Wings" this was the theme for Kaleigh's preschool graduation today.  Beautiful message and theme, butterflies and balloons everywhere.  It was very special to me, not just to see Kaleigh ready to soar and have wonderful new adventures but what the school and teachers have meant to me, especially Austin.

It was all I could do to hold back tears through everything today.  (Although I did not make it, talking to one of the teachers just did it to me, tears.)  I feel like leaving the preschool is very difficult but I will carry the experiences with me always.  Had I not sent Austin there, who knows how long it would have been before we would have taken him for a diagnosis?  All the tears shed, all the struggles, the hard days and the good days.  The day I heard "Autism".  It seems like so much happened and involved this little school.  I am so grateful for it, forever ...

I am indebted to the teachers at the school.  They are both exceptional women.  So appreciative to both of them. :)

Well, this door is now closing and new one opening.  Just like the caterpillar turning into a butterfly.  Everything will be brand new.  Kaleigh will start school full time in September.  My baby is a big girl now.  Time passes too quickly.  I am lucky that my children were fortunate enough to pass some time with you C & F.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart ... for everything ...

All the best!  *HUGS*

No comments: