Friday, June 7, 2013

Situational Struggles

I received a phone call from Austin's teacher yesterday, he really struggles with situational math problems.  We have been trying all year to help but it is very difficult for him.  It really broke my heart to hear that he gave up and did not want to finish the exam even with the teacher there to support him.  It is hard to hear that he is so frustrated and I remember how hard it was for me and I used to give up too.  I pursued getting help for Austin to keep him from feeling the way I did when I was young.  Don't we all want that for our children?  I understand his frustration and we will get him help through the summer to try to overcome this obstacle.

We are, as always, very appreciative for the great support and understanding J gives Austin! :)  Thank you so much!

All the best!  *HUGS*

P.S.  Austin tells me all the time, "Winners never quit and quitters never win!"

No comments: